In this position you will be an integral part of a developing enterprise Information Security Program. Your focus will be on security threat identification and incident escalation activities, as well as working with engineers to design and implement more effective security monitoring solutions.
- Monitor and interpret data from a number of security monitoring platforms
- Perform log analysis and network forensics to support the incident response mission.
- Execute incident response processes and procedures
- Monitor public security advisories and alerts for information related to threats and vulnerabilities
- Monitor and respond to alerts supporting the identification phase of the incident response process.
- Provide support for incident response and vulnerability management efforts.
- Drive efforts to improve and further build out the security monitoring tools.
- Maintain knowledge of current security trends and be able to clearly communicate them to the team.
- Support Information Security team in all areas of information security
- Document all incident analysis and response activity in a structured ticketing system
- Generate shift-handoff documentation and facilitate knowledge transfer to oncoming analysts
Nice to have:
- Certification in the area of cyber security
- Hands-on experience with SIEM tools