Hire a SOC, for the
cost of a single employee.
now affordable for start-ups.
We provide 24/7/365 cyber defence of your infrastructure, network, systems and data to provide peace of mind.
Why outsource cyber security?
Hiring a cyber security team is not cost efficient for most small to mid-sized organizations.
You need to worry about recruiting, training, vacations, sick days and people not interested to work night shifts. On top of that, you need to invest in tools, systems and integration.
Lightspeed onboarding in 1 business day
Scope of work
No matter what happens to your organisation, we are able to support you, and keep monitoring your network 24 hours a day, every minute of every day, to provide visibility and peace of mind.
- Monitoring of OS, DB, virtual environment, system installation and configuration
- Backup and recovery activities
- RegularOS Patching
- Tracking of high-risk applications that can enable or obscure a cyber-attack
Detect & response:
- Managed network detection & response
- User Behavior Analytics: detect rouge or compromised employees
- Real-time attack detection
- Anomaly detection powered by AI
Cyber risk management:
- Develop, test and implement incident response plans and procedures
- Identify potential vulnerability or security threats
- Performs root cause analysis and business impact assessments
- Compliance reports for the purposes of ISO, SOC2 type2 certification or internal procedures
- Legislation specific reporting
- ICS controls
Built-in perk: Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
Software Composition Analysis enables developers and security teams to easily know what open source components are used in their application software, as well as track the security, stability and licensing risks in all dependent components. By flexibly adapting to any SDLC workflow, any developer, CISO, or risk and quality assurance manager can see and discuss the threats and challenges in their software dependencies. Achieve application security and team productivity. When all risks are mitigated, the team can commit the code for release.
Reactor for CyberSec
Transparent and secure collaboration through a Incident Management & Analytics Platform
Reactor for CyberSec helps customers with:
- Onboarding: mapping of all resources that need to be secured
- Dashboards: tracking, visualizing the work in real-time
- Reporting: pre-defined reports
- Ticketing system and message centre: direct communication with the SOC analysts